Sunday, April 28, 2013

Final PLN Report

Symbaloo
Throughout this semester I have enjoyed creating and using my personal learning network(PLN) via Symbaloo. I became very interested in using my PLN because, as an educator, it is important to keep web resources organized. To help keep my web resources organized I found that when color coding each item in the grid Symbaloo provided. While working on my PLN, I noticed there was a link to make Symbaloo my home page when I open up the internet. I have also been able to add more tiles to my grid, which allows me to instantly be connected to my frequently visited sites. The sights I have added to my Symbaloo was History Channel, VUDU, Pandora, some shopping sites, a bible app website, and Discovery Channel. I know as an educator I would use this resource on a daily basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment