Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project #10

When I begin teaching I will be an elementary teacher.  A tool I would use in my classroom would a Document Camera, sometimes known as an Elmo.  This tool is used to show students visual aids and other three dimensional objects on a SmartBoard.  I would use this tool in all subjects because it is a very resourceful tool.  
For example, the Document Camera would be a great tool in a science lesson. This tool could be used to look through a microscope at a plants cells and such. Some benefits from using this tool is that anyone can operate it! It is extremely easy to use and very helpful when having to do visual aids! Another factor to having this resource in the classroom if the teacher is handicapped for a short time.
Some links for this amazing tools is Smart-schools.com and Smarttech.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment